Have you ever noticed the Facebook hack which enables you to edit the Facebook login page in the browser itself??? If you haven’t, you will learn the trick now. Today, I am posting simple Facebook hack which will enable you to edit all the elements of Facebook login page using your browser. We have talked about various ways to hack Facebook account in previous articles. So, let us check out this Facebook hack.
You might be interested in our other articles:
- How to hack someone’s Facebook account: Hacking Facebook password
- How to send free Anonymous Fake SMS to friend’s number
- 25+ free Rapidshare, Megaupload, Filesonic Premium Link Generators 2011
- Gmail Hack: How to hack a Gmail account using Cookie Stealing
Hack Facebook using Browser:
If you will see the above page, you might be surprised to see the text “Facebook is hacked by Rajesh Chaukwale”… Right??? Yup, I have just used this Facebook hack to edit the contents of Facebook login page. If you are interested in this Facebook hack, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to facebook.com, the usual facebook login page.
2. Now, clear your address bar. Copy the code below and paste it in your address bar.
Hit on Enter.
3. Once you have completed above step, you can easily edit all the contents of the Facebook login page.
eg. Select any text and hit on Backspace. The text will be deleted.
In this way, you can easily add your name to the Facebook page.
How does this Facebook hack work???
The code you are copying in your browser enables design mode of the current displayed page. Since you have enabled design mode, you can easily make changes to the Facebook login page.
But, remember that all the changes done using this Facebook hack are temporary and will be erased when you refresh the page (since you aren’t making any changes to the page on Facebook server )
So friends, this was a short Facebook hack which enables us to edit Facebook login page. I will be back with more Facebook hacks in my future articles. If you have faced any problem in this Facebook hack, please mention it in comments.
Enjoy Facebook hack…