Hello friends. It has been a long time since I posted on Techotoys. Today, I am writing on a small Google hack which is useful in customizing the Google logo. Using this Google hack, one can change the Google’s logo (present on Google search page) to whatever he wants. We will use a simple Greasemonkey script to hack Google webpage.
As an example, just check the above image. I have edited Google logo to “Techotoys”. Isn’t it great???
So, let us get into the method to hack Google webpage.
Hack Google Webpage:
1. Install Firefox and Greasemonkey addon.
2. Install the Greasemonkey script – My Google logo text
3. Now, go to google.com and double click on Google logo. You will see a prompt box. Enter the text and the color you want and hit on Change.
4. You will find the Google logo changed to your desired text and color. Cheers!!!
1. If you want to get the effect which I have got in the first image, head on to Sleeksearch website.
2. You will be provided with all available themes. Just select one and hit on “Apply Now” just below the theme. Enter the text for logo and your new customized search page is ready.
You can set it as home page for easy access.
Note: This Google hack is visible only on your computer. We are not making any changes on Google servers.
I hope that you will find this simple Google hack useful. Got any new Google hack??? Share it with us in comments. It will be great to hear from you.